eCoins.com is determined to provide you with a delightful shopping experience. With our online Self-Help Tools, customer service is available to you when, where, and how you need it.
Self Help Tools
- Shipping & Delivery
- International Shipping
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- All orders completed through eCoins.com are FREE shipping.
- eCoins offers its customers various shipping options.
- Packages shipped in the continental United States using the FREE shipping option usually arrive within 2-5 days.
- eCoins ships within the United States and the following United States territories: American Samoa, Guam, Marianas Islands, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands.
- Expedited Shipping Options: UPS Next Day Air ($45 Flat Rate), UPS 2nd Day Air ($35 Flat Rate), UPS 3-Day ($24 Flat Rate)
- eCoins reserves the right to accept or reject any orders in any combination or option(s) it determines to be in its best interest.
- In the event a particular item is sold out, eCoins reserves the right to either process partial orders and make refunds, or return orders in their entirety.
- eCoins reserves the right to limit quantities
- Canada Customers: $12.95 Flat Rate
- International Customers: $24.95 Flat Rate
- You can order as many items as you want in one checkout and you will only pay the low flat rate for International Shipping and Canada Shipping.
- Packages shipped using eCoins International Shipping option usually arrive within 1 to 3 weeks, depending on customs in your country.
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are not reflected in our prices.
- International Shipping Prices may vary for larger and heavier items. Please contact us for pricing on large items and orders.
Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. To find more about our cookies policy, please visit our cookies policy page. To check if your browser has cookies enabled or you need information about enabling cookies, you can visit this page.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Returns & Replacements
- If for any reason within 30 days of receiving your product(s) you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return for refund or replacement. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- 5-10% Restocking Fees on all returns/orders over $99. No Returns/Refunds on all Chinese New Year Products, as this is Dated Material.
- To return your product, use the reverse side of your packing slip to let us know why you decided to return your item(s) and your desired resolution (replacement, refund, or exchange) for each item. Address your package to:
14 Maple Place
Freeport NY 11520
- For your protection, we strongly recommend that you return your order by insured mail and save the receipt for your records.
- Our ordering system works like any other e-commerce system. You just need to select your desired product and click the "Add to Cart" button
- Once you added to cart one or more products, all you have to do is click the "Proceed to checkout" button and follow the steps in the ordering process
- When you hit the last step and click the "Place order" button, your order will be registered and sent to us
Accepted Payment Methods:
eCoins.com accepts these methods of payment for orders:
- American Express
- MasterCard (including debit cards with a MasterCard logo)
- Visa (including debit cards with a Visa logo)
- To view orders, you need to have an account on our website. Go to "My Account" located at the top of each page and select if you want to Login or Register.
- Once you're logged in, you will find "My Orders" on the left of your account dashboard, where you can view all your orders and the status of each one.
Updating Account Information
- To update your account information you need to make sure you are logged in. In the Account Dashboard page, you will have the option to edit your Account Information.